My Current Mood in a Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Telstra Lost my House's Internet Address!

That's right, Telstra, the infamous Australian telecommunications company that has plagued my family's phone and internet service for years, have gone a step further in making my life Hell, they lost my house's internet address, therefore I cannot access my Internet at home.

This is why I have been unable to Blog recently, as I have been cut off from the Web by corporate bungling.

This is not the first time Telstra has given us problems, as I had no phone or Internet service for a month earlier this year. None of the Telstra servicemen were able to fix the problem because they "didn't have the authority" to do so.

Now I am unable to use the Internet at home, at a time when I crucially need it for my HSC, not just for Blogging.

Make a stand against these faceless companies by not using their services, provided that the said faceless company hasn't succeeded in purposefully introducing deals with the Government to make sure nobody else can give you a better offer.

Sincerely, Jacob Martin, TeenAuthor.

No comments: