My Current Mood in a Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 8, 2007

There have been big storms everywhere in Sydney!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/weather-toll-increases/2007/06/09/1181089369813.html

This is terrible.

My home city of Sydney is being whalloped by Mother Nature, although it hasn't affected my suburb too much.

The rain has been really good for the farmers, but terrible for everybody else. The Hunter Valley has been labeled a "natural disaster zone" as I've heard. And my brother cannot do his filming for his HSC project because of the rain, which means that he has even less time to get it done.

I will keep you posted on the rain, and further information may be put up on this blog as it develops, if it develops at all.

Sincerely,

Jacob Martin, TeenAuthor.

No comments: