My Current Mood in a Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Delayed in writing my books

My Microsoft Word is having errors again, and I can't really work on my books much because of that and the looming shadow of the HSC that destroys my leisure time, killing the opportunities I have to create...

I was starting an autobiography of sorts about myself when suddenly Word froze up. Really, writing for me is like breathing, I cannot live without it. MS Word problems are up there with failing at school and getting no job in the Worst Nightmare department.

Fortunately it seems to be working OK since I applied my Year 8 English teacher's theory that being nice to objects makes them work better. A kind word to your PC may not solve a computer crash, but with little things it's worth a shot.

Sincerely,

Jacob Martin, TeenAuthor

No comments: