My Current Mood in a Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Returning to blogging

I recently forgot what my username and password was, but I remember it now, so I can post again.

New Developments:

Currently reading Train Man by Nakano Hitori, as well as The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby. I will post about these books once I have finished reading them.

I got good reviews from my teachers at "Parent Teacher Night". My art teacher talked about how to finish work on my Art Body of Work for the HSC, whereas my English teacher talked to my Mum about how I need to prepare for the upcoming exams (I had a serious panic attack during my last English exam, I could barely breathe properly). I suffer from anxiety, hence I need lots of preparation for my exams and lots of time spent on assignments.

I completed my Christian Ministry and Leadership exam that I did not want to do, (And I mean really not want to do, not out of anxiety, but because I was forced to take up the subject in order to get the one unit extra for my HSC). Personally I think I did the best I could, even though I don't subscribe to what the Archbishop of Sydney and Moore College calls "Proper Christianity", I am an unconventional believer: I am personally terrified of God, however on some days the Lord doesn't seem as scary as John's Book of Revelation says he is. I reckon I might not pass my exam, but at this point God will not smite me for my exam responses.

The Chaser's War on Everything was great last night, the Chaser team tested the credibility of the bestseller Self Help book "The Secret" with hilarious results. Paris Hilton was also justifiably made fun of, in the "Shawskank Redemption" sketch. Considering Paris's personality, she will not last a day in jail, if she even survives the first day.

Finally in this post, my trolley bag broke beyond repair, the pull-out handle's gone to blazes. It has served me well, lest we forget this noble item of luggage. My trolley bag was close to me (usually at all times during school hours), but its passing was not as sad as I expected it to be. I knew it was breaking for at least two weeks now, however, I did not forsee it would dramatically snap at the handle like it did over a kerb.

Soon to return,

Jacob Matin, TeenAuthor.

No comments: