My Current Mood in a Picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Getting rid of Discrimination one smile at a time...

I saw a black man who was frowning as he walked up to my bus stop. I smiled at him, and his face turned to a big grin. I feel like I've made a difference in the world, not a huge one like Bono from U2 has, but I plan to donate more smiles in the future.

Thousands of Sad Sacks and Grumpy Old Men/Women need smiles desperately, and with your help, we can bring happiness to the world, one smile at a time. Just give a smile to somebody who needs one, and both you, and the reciever of the said smile will be happier.

Disclaimer: Smile donation will not get you out of certain situations, like being caught with a mate's girlfriend/boyfriend, stealing a Harley Davidson only to be hunted down by the local Hell's Angels chapter, etc. Use smiling only as directed, if symptoms of unhappiness persist, see your doctor or health care professional.

No comments: